Tuesday 24 November 2015

Music magazine research

This colour scheme consists of girly colours that could be relevant to my musical magazine. As i want to produce a teen/young adult pop magazine, which features artists and bands that are currently popular in today's culture, this colour theme may be suitable, however this limits me to reach a mass audience as this colour scheme will only work if my target market is for teen females.
This colour scheme consist of a really cool 'chill' colours such as light-dark blues and greens and purples. This is a more generalization in terms of colours that could potentially be used for my music magazine, as it is more of a broad colour range and i can reach both teenage boys and girls.

This purple colour scheme is something i will consider when thinking about the presentation of my music magazine. Purple is a very female colour but can also be associated as being quite 'posh' and professional. The colours range from a light lilac/violet colour, to a deep dark purple colour, which can be used as contrasting colours in my magazine. 

1 comment:

  1. I like like all of your color schemes for your magazine, but mostly I prefer the first option because its girly and would stand on a pop magazine :) x

    ReplyDelete