Friday 6 November 2015

Plantsbrook magazine first draft

This is my first draft of my school magazine, due to limited time this is not a complete draft, due to very limited time, however i have included a black and white main image as the background basis for my magazine, i chose to use a black and white theme as it is a simple and sophisticated theme that i would also like to get across to my target market which would be aimed at the upper school (Year 11 and sixth form). I used a bright red bold masthead using 'Cool text' software, in order to draw attention and to make it stand out, is software also allowed me to create a black outlining around the text, representing the plantsbrook colours and making it familiar with the students who are currently at the school. The cover lines are in white text and is simply on the right hand side of the magazine, which is very basic. Things that still need to be included is a 'Puff' and 'Anchourage Text'.


No comments:

Post a Comment