Friday 26 February 2016

contents page

Here is the development of my contents page, using the skills i have learnt in lesson i have been able to create a bases for my contents page in which i can keep adding to and improving on. The bottom image shows my understanding of guide lines and working to make sure all my text is aligned correctly to that particular guide line in order to ensure consistency and tidiness throughout my contents page. The images above are close ups of my column show the use of different texts and fonts to separate my titles from the description underneath and to also give the column a bit of shape. This shows that the contents page is also mirroring convention. I have created boxes to put behind my main text and also used a larger font size for the page numbers as they are a crucial part of the magazine. I have also placed an image onto my contents page, i am still in the process of taking photo's that are of a good quality in order to make my contents page as professional as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment